Teknodeko Cizgili is a one-component moisture-resistant decorative plaster rain based on white cement, reinforced with polymers, for exterior decoration.
- For decorative coating of concrete surfaces
- For work on vertical, horizontal and ceiling surfaces
- For use on any mineral surfaces
- For decorative coating of exterior thermal insulation systems of facades
- For indoor and outdoor use
- For residential premises, shopping centers, hospitals
Properties of decorative plaster:
- Easy to use
- When applied with straight or circular movements, it creates a different pattern
- It has high resistance to any climatic conditions
- Prevents the accumulation of excessive moisture
- Corrects surface defects
- Vapor permeating
- It is possible to apply paint over plaster when applied externally
Instructions for use:
- Before applying the material, clean the surface from any types of oil, rust, detergents, dirt and other substances that prevent setting.
- If there are cracks or cavities on the surface– they must be sealed with Teknorep cement mixtures.
- Before applying the material, the surface should be slightly moistened.
- When working in hot weather, it is recommended to use the Teknolatex 400 primer beforehand.
- Pour 5, 75 - 6.25 liters of clean cold water into a clean container. Slowly pour the dry Teknodeko Cizgili mixture (25 kg) into a container with water and use a low-speed mixer to knead the composition for at least 10 minutes until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Leave the resulting mixture for 5 minutes, then mix again. The amount of water required for mixing the mixture depends on weather conditions.
- An equal amount of water should be used for each new batch of the mixture. Otherwise, you can get a different shade.
- The finished mixture should be applied within 2 hours, depending on weather conditions.
- Within 2 hours, the mixture should be evenly applied to the surface with a steel spatula, scraping off excess material from the surface to obtain a layer of the required thickness. After that, a pattern should be made within 10 minutes.
- The pattern is applied in circular movements using a plastic or polyurethane spatula to obtain a fine-grained texture.
- The material should be applied continuously to the surface to achieve a uniform layer.
- Do not add water to the already mixed material.
- It is recommended to use a white primer before applying white decorative plaster.
- It is necessary to cover the surface with Teknodeko Cizgili plaster in 2 layers to increase resistance to external influences and contamination, as well as to prevent the production of a coating with different shades.
- The consumption of plaster depends on the pattern.
- The work should be carried out at an air temperature from 5 °C to 35 ° C. When applying plaster at a reduced (below 5 ° C) or elevated (above 35 ° C) temperature, it is necessary to cover the surface with a thermal insulation material.
- The product may cause irritation if it gets on the skin. It is necessary to use work clothes, protective gloves, a mask and glasses. Before starting work, you can also apply a protective cream on your hands. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse the eyes immediately with warm water and consult a doctor.
- After applying the mixture for 12 hours, the surface should be protected from adverse weather conditions, such as direct sunlight, strong wind, high air temperature (more than 35 ° C), rain and frost.
- Paint can be applied to the surface, but not earlier than 7 days after applying the plaster. When applying dark paints, it is necessary to use a paint primer.
- The tools and equipment used must be washed with warm water immediately after use.
||12 months in the closed original packaging
||25 kg bag
||5 °C - 35 °C
|The ratio of the components of the mixture
||5.75 - 6.25 water / 25 kg powder
|The size of the granules of the filler
||3 mm (class S 4)