The collection and use of personal data
When filling in forms by the user of the Site "Monolit Bild" is processing user data, namely:
- the user's phone number, if it was voluntarily entered by the user.
- e-mail address, telephone number of the user if it was voluntarily entered by the user;
- user name, if it was voluntarily entered by the user;
"Monolith Build" collects the statistics of visits to your Website. The information can include connection information, traffic, user's browser, and the date, time, duration of work in the Internet and visits the Website. When you visit a Website are recorded not personalnovel data by Google They. Other information for user traffic will not be processed or stored. In any case, when requested to provide optional information will be communicated at the time of collection of such information. "Monolith Build" does not collect personal information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data, with the purpose to uniquely identify individuals, data concerning health or sex life of a natural person or her sexual orientation.
The processing of personal data
Processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers, where equipment is located for the operation of the Website services. The personal data provided is processed and stored in the personal database, or individual database tables. Storage and processing of personal data is located at the address: Ukraine, Kiev, street Vatutina, 119.
Purpose of utilization of personal data
Personal user data are used to ensure the provision of Internet Website services, exchange of information/news, relations in the field of advertising and communication.
The retention period of personal data
Personal data are stored for a period of not more than is necessary according to the purpose of their processing.
A Cookie is a text file or files containing small amounts of information which are sent to the web browser and stored on the user's device. Such devices include a computer, mobile phone or other device with which the user visits the Website. Cookies can be permanent (these are called persistent cookies) are stored in the computer until the user deletes them, or temporary (these cookies are called session), that is, stored only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into basic (they are installed directly by the Website visited) and outsiders (set by other web sites).
• when you revisit the Site user, the cookie data is updated;
• in most cases, the web browser by default allows automatic saving of cookies on the user's device;
• disabling cookies may result in restriction of access to published materials and/or the defective functioning of the services of the Site.
"Monolith Build" uses the following categories of cookies:
- strictly necessary cookies are essential for the movement of the user on the web page, the implementation of on-Site search, implementation, memorizing the previous actions of the user when go to the previous page in the same session.
- performance cookies - aggregate information about how our Site is used. This data is stored on the user's device between sessions of the web browser. Examples of such data may be based on the following metrics: the time spent on Website, most visited page, understanding exactly what areas and services of the Website was the most interesting for user, how effective your different advertising and/or marketing campaign, etc. All information collected by performance cookies for statistical and analytical tasks. Some cookies may be shared with third parties who have permission from the web resource and exclusively for the purposes described above.
- functionality cookies are used to save the settings or configurations that is stored on the user's device between sessions of the web browser. To make a more pleasant impression after visiting online, these cookies store user-provided information, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the Site.
targeted cookies are used to deliver content that can interest the user. This data is stored on the user's device between sessions of the web browser. Examples of such data may be based on the following metrics: tracking a custom text, graphics, audio and video, to avoid a repeat performance, management, targeted advertising, evaluation of advertising campaigns effectiveness, information about the user visits other resources, transitions and other settings of the Site. The website may share this information with other parties, including media clients, advertisers, agencies and partners in related businesses to ensure that they provide quality targeted advertising.
- cookies third-party services and Analytics services:
The major web browsers (listed below) are configured to automatically accept cookies. In order to disable this feature, use the help function in your browser. Help can be invoked via the menu or using F1 key.
configuration, cookie settings for web browsers on mobile devices may differ; it will be recalled that full-featured Site is available only when using cookies and disabling cookies may result in restricting access to the content and the defective functioning of the services of the Site. User information obtained through cookies will not be sold or distributed free, and is the property of the company, which owns the resource.
The interaction of the Website with other resources
When the user uses the Site on its pages can be found codes other online resources and services, bringing such Internet resources and third parties receive the data of the user. Consequently, these Internet resources can receive and process the information that the user has visited these pages, as well as other information that conveys the user's browser.
These Internet resources can be:
- social plugins networking (e.g. Facebook, Instagram);
system analysts They Google;
The use of these services of "Monolit Bild" is necessary for operational analysis of Site visits, internal and external evaluation of Site traffic, the depth views of user activity. Data obtained from these services "Monolith Build" does not store and does not handle. Accordingly, if the user for some reason does not want these services to have access to their personal data, the user may desire to cancel your account or profile, delete cookies (through your browser).
The safety of minors
The site is not intended for underage users, although the site does not contain information restricted to underage users. "Monolith Bild" is very serious about security issues, especially in respect of persons who have not attained the age of majority, therefore "Monolith Build" appeals to parents, urging them to explain to their children about security issues on the Internet about their specific purpose and need for the use of the Website.
Interaction "Monolith Bild" with third parties in respect of personal data
"Monolith Build" does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is required by law, at the request of the data subject or in other cases set out in this Policy. "Monolith Bild" understands that the personal information is valuable and integral content, including moral rights of any individual, therefore, takes all possible steps to protect the personal information of users voluntarily and knowingly transmitted the last "Monolit Bild". The Site may contain links to other web sites (for information purposes). When linking to other web sites the effect of this Policy on the sites will not be distributed. In this connection, "the Monolith Bild" recommends to revise the policy in the sphere of privacy and personal data of each web site before you submit any personal data by which You can identify.
Privacy of activity of the subject of personal data on the Website
Information about the activity (traffic) on the Website which users pass through the network or email user is protected in accordance with the law.
Protection of personal data
"Monolith Bild" uses generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, "the Monolith Build" cannot guarantee absolute protection against any threats emanating from outside regulation "Monolith Bild". "Monolith Build" enables the application of all relevant obligations in respect of confidentiality, technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or processing of such information and data, accidental loss, destruction or damage. "Monolith Bild" provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of "cast-in-Bild". Dissemination of personal data without the consent of personal data subject or his authorized representative shall be permitted in the cases determined by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights.
Conditions of access to personal data
The right of access to personal data of third parties is determined by the conditions of consent granted to the owner of the personal data processing or in accordance with the requirements of the law. The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, if indication of surname, name and patronymic, place of residence (place of residence) and details of the document identifying the physical person submitting the request, except in cases established by law. The user's access to data about themselves is free of charge.
Rights of the data subject
"Monolith Bild" informs the user about his rights as a data subject, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On personal data protection", namely:
1) know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, purpose of processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or Manager of personal data or give appropriate instructions on obtaining this information authorized persons, except in cases established by law;
2) to obtain information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information about third persons who obtain his personal data;
3) to have access to their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except cases provided by law, the answer about how it handled personal data, as well as to the contents of such personal data;
5) submit a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with objection against processing of the personal data;
6) submit a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any controller and processor of such personal data, if such data are processed illegally or are inaccurate;
7) to protect their personal data against unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage in connection with the premeditated concealment, failure or delayed their provision, but also to protection from providing information that is false or disgrace the honor, dignity and business reputation of natural person;
8) to make complaints to the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on human rights or to the court;
9) to apply remedies in case of violation of legislation on protection of personal data;
10) to make exceptions concerning restrictions on the processing of their personal data when granting consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) for protection against automated solution that has legal consequences.
To update, access, amendment, blocking or deletion of their personal data, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data that You provide "Monolith Bild" under this Policy, or in the case of any comments, requests or complaints regarding Your personal data that are processed "cast-in-Bild", please refer to the "Monolith Bild" via e-mail at [email protected] or send an email to: 03169 Kyiv, vul. Vatutina, 119.
The Policy Change
To this Policy periodically and without prior notice to the user of such may be amended and additions, including, at change of requirements of the legislation. In case of substantial changes to this Policy of "Monolit Bild" message will be posted on the Website and specified period of implementation of these changes. If within the specified period, You will not refuse their acceptance in writing, this will mean that You agree with relevant Policy changes. Ask from time to time to revise the Policy in order to be aware of any changes or additions.